What we offer
Clayfield House is a fully accredited, level III supported housing facility located in Brisbane’s inner northern suburb of Clayfield.
Our dedicated staff work closely with leading support agencies to ensure that our residents receive the very best in support and assistance from every available resource. We actively ensure our residents express their individuality and reach their full potential, whilst becoming part of our community – many of whom have called Clayfield House home for over a decade.
Our Services Include:
- Safe, clean living quarters
- A caring and supportive environment
- 3 Healthy nutritious meals + morning/afternoon tea and supper
- 365 days a year – 24 hours a day staff presence
- Medication management
- Optional finance management
- Weekly in-house GP visits
- Coordinated and convenient access to government funded personal care services
Clayfield House also offers respite and after care options on enquiry.
Please contact the Manager for further details, availability or should you have any questions about suitability.