Clayfield House is Brisbane’s premier supported accommodation facility providing a safe, stable and dynamic community environment for people facing various challenges in life, set within a classic Queenslander.
Our onsite staff provide round the clock assistance to our residents in a respectful, caring and charming home away from home environment.
We are conveniently located in Brisbane’s leafy inner Northern suburb of Clayfield, with close access to both bus and rail transport lines.
As a fully accredited level III support facility, Clayfield House provides:
- Safe, clean living quarters
- 3 nutritiously healthy meals incl. morning/afternoon tea and supper daily
- 365 days a year – 24 hours a day staff presence
- Life skills guidance including, medication management and financial / clerical support
- Coordinated access to external support services